View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2012, 10:25 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Thoughts on the Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I am not surprised this one underwhelmed. Fellowship is easily the weakest movie in the LotR. It is all build up. Smaug is where its at for this story.
"Revenge?"
"You?"
"Hah"
"I am Smaug"
This is definitely my opinion as well. I feel like once it's able to be watched in contrast with the other movies it'll appear better (though I don't like feeling like we're making excuses).
I haven't seen it (going tomorrow), but I have to agree with this...we can't expect the first 3hrs of an assuming 9hr trilogy to be the best (right now). The rising actions are always the most boring part of a movie/book. Once we get the next 3hrs, we can start piecing it together. Then at then end of 9hrs hopefully our $30+ on tickets will have been worth seeing what was supposed to be a short trilogy.