Thread: DW 8000
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2007, 09:33 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakan2
I've heard a lot of bad mojo about DW 8000 on this forum, but in most of the games we've played he's been deadly. We have one friend who always picks him, and always manages to wipe out one of the dragons in one round with crazy 2 and 3 skull rolls 3 or 4 times in a row, and then proceeds to get monster defense rolls the rest of the game.
Sure he can clean, any unit can. The problem is that he's 130 points and has one life. He's just too much of a gamble that's why he's not well liked.

Quote:
my house rules are that every 5th space up you get one more attack/defense die. this is useful as i specialize in soulborgs and almost always get the castle. usually i get height bonuses of 4-6 and destroy my brothers army, it just sucks when i have a superior unit with an extreme attack and my attack gets blocked by an airborne elite
I wonder how long it will take your brother to stop playing. Seriously, that is one broken rule bro, get rid of it. The castle is quite powerful already.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...