View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2013, 10:45 PM

Emolink 951 Woo who?
Re: Hunger Games Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkachu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emolink 951 View Post
i like the idea of tribute powers. but for now, lets limit powers to katniss in book one. all the characters in book one really. then within a few waves we can update katniss as she is in booktwo and stuff. we can do what the C3G customs does and use the name below them as an 'identity' for now just brainstorm what they could possibly do, lets create like a 'first wave' of tributes, then playtest them. i can get to work on some special rules for these units. and also, if we do make the cornucopia, we should make a few special equipment glyphs to throw in it(:
I'm for limiting it to the first book; makes it easier to keep track of what's what. We should have a list of who goes into in the first wave, though.
hm. maybe just the tributes that are given names in the book. maybe throw in the district three tribute because of the mines? but just start with tributes. then do squads of peacemakers and mutts and non arena fighters and then eventually do the same thing with catching fire and mockingjay

So tell me, what DOES the inside of your mouth taste like? .-.