View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NJ CrossFire (post tourny thread) (pic heavy)

That was a good match.....I cant believe though that my rools all went south after that first attack. It was a good game however, and an exciting one at that.

Another match I played was against fallow who thought he would play a zombie army since it was getting near halloween. IT was alot of fun. I flew zelrig over and took out alot of zombies, but then zelrig went down not long after that. Finally my AE droped in and I was able to pick of all the zombies on the map (he said I was the only one to defeat all his zombies ) Then the times ran out, with (I think) him having one or two heros left on the board, and I had all my firgures except zelrig.

Then I played my friend dan (who isnt a member) and we ended up having a tie. It cam down to the last two guys from the same squad...two crav...the same two at that. I must say that game was the closest game I played.

After that I played King of blanks and his minute men army. I flew zelrig over, and tourn threw his lines. I got my AE and took hight advantage with them, and picked of a few more. Then he engaged zelrig and took him down to 4 life. Having one order marker left I took leaving engagement so I could get zelrig to attack the last group of minute men that were bunched together. Then I sent kaemen awa to play celan up on what was left.

Those were all great matches and alot of fun.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST