View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2010, 11:53 PM

SunDevil has disabled reputation
Re: HUGE Scape collection from Wave 1 up for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
I have collected Scape since the beginning but, sadly, it must all find a new home.

I have at least 3 of every common set from Wave 1 until D&D Wave 2 and 1 of every Unique set. 3 or 4 Masters, 2 Swamp, 3 Lava, 3 TUndra, 3 or 4 Road, 5 Castles, 1 Marvel.

All exclusives, all flagbearers.

I'm really hoping someone in the midwest (I'm in Iowa) will just take a road trip to come out for the whole collection. I'd even throw in all the nice storage bins I keep them in - there are 12 plastic shelving units of 3 shelves each - 3 large for terrain, 3 medium and 5 small.

I also hav extra sets of my fave figures - Monks, Gruts, Zombies, etc. - that are all included. I also have a nice big tacklebox that holds all the dice, order markers, rulebooks, etc.

Someome please give this collection a good home. I am happy to take a large $$$ loss because I have enjoyed this stuff for years.

Make me an offer and complete a HeroScape collection in one fell swoop!

SunDevil here or e-mail me at numbskrull@yahoo.com
This collection has found a new home! Thank you to all who wrote in about it and biggest thanks of all to the new owner (not sure if he wants his online ID posted) for driving out and, again, giving my collection a perfect new home. It was sad to part with something I put so much of myself into but it was time and it could not have gone to a better Scaper.

Thanks everyone. It's been fun!

The contents of this package are the goods.