View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2023, 03:06 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NE Ohio Basement Brawl II - August 5th Tournament!

Hi Everyone, our next event is scheduled for August 5th! Below are the details, and I also updated the OP with this information. Hope to see you there!

NE OHIO BASEMENT BRAWL II

Location: My house (we should all fit in the basement). PM or text me for the address - my number is listed below. PSA if you're allergic I have two cats, however we don't let them basement often and keep it pretty clean down there.

Spoiler Alert!

When: Saturday, August 5th 12:00-4:00 PM

Format: VC Rule of 9, 440 points, 18 figure limit. Restricted List (you may only use 1 of the following cards in your army): Deathreavers, Raelin, Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Isamu, Quahon.
Four 50 minute rounds.

Cost: Free! I will bring prizes to make a prize table for the Top 3. However, if you bring a prize it will be added to the table and you will be able to select a prize from the table at the end of the tournament (in order of finish). If you finish Top 3 that means you get to select two prizes!

Please show up by 11:45am to ensure we can start on time.

In order to eliminate the need for byes, if we have an uneven amount of players I will drop from the tournament so that no one will need to sit a game.

We will be using the heroscape.org tournament software for this event. Please register for the event here. You don't need to submit an army right away but you will need to submit one by the night before the event. If you have any questions about signing up please reach out to me.

Maps:

Spoiler Alert!

I will provide all the maps. Maps and glyphs are subject to change.

Attendees
RainyDays
Sheep
Jada
Guild Warrior
DWO9k
RainyDay's brother
7changer

Possibles
Atomic Darklord

Please let me know if you have any questions I can answer. If you don't have a lot of figures shoot me a message and I can provide an army for you. Looking forward to scape with y'all!

Last edited by RainyDays; July 28th, 2023 at 09:13 AM.