View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2010, 06:59 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: SoCal Slaughter! 2010 attendance/prizes plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneHero2008 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneHero2008
Yeah, I'm starting to get frustrated because I really want to go but I can't go if no one is willing to give me a ride. -_-;
I'm sure most folks would be "willing," but none that I know of live anywhere near San Jacinto. Is there anyway you could get to someone's home? That would save them on the drive going away from the Valley to get you.
No car, let alone driver's license, and little to no money. >_<;
You could get there or closer using buses and trains but you'd have to leave the day before and probably go home the day after. You're probably a good 50 miles from the closest person I can see that is going at the moment.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!