View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2007, 04:50 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marduk
I'm sorry you didn't get to do the Wave 7 books, dnutt, but count your blessings - less stuff of which to keep track.
I actually realized this when I began updating the first set of waves 1-6! I didn't anticipate the attention it would need to keep them current, especially seeing as how I haven't had much free time to even log on lately. (There are still 3 or 4 books that I need to include the background story for!) My only concern with having different "authors" is the consistency of the wording and overall layout. Firemaster has done a GREAT job staying true to the form and I've only made minor recommendations to a few of them. I think it's important to understand by all 'authors' that if they decide to take control of releasing any books that they are entitled to keep them current! I also think it's important to get community approval before taking it upon yourself to release books, just so that everyone is on the same page. I hope I'm not being overly defensive or anything, but this is a project that has taken quite a bit of energy from everyone to get started,.... and it is progresing very well indeed!

PS - Sorry again to everyone for my initial temper tantrum!