View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2013, 01:04 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online 'Scape Season 10 - Round 4 Posted

I was able to get the better of greygnarl earlier today in a cat and mouse game where I was constantly using order markers on Hoplitrons and Major X17 in anticipation of an Esenwein charge.

That charge didn't come early, but the Marro Warriors were able to do some early damage to X17 and Hoplitrons but not enough as the Kravs returned fire. Kursus was creeping along threatening but took his sonic fist against an even ground Hopper and a high ground Krav. Both blocked ending the simian threat.

Nic finally emerged after thralls started to come out including one that took out a Krav. However he rolled a pitiful 1/14 shields coming in and took 4 wounds to Krav fire. He finally flew into my base and his 4v3 attack on a Krav was blocked and with only 1 life left he couldn't overextend. The following turn saw Nic surrounded by Blastatrons and the subsequent attacks of 5 finished him off and effectively ended the game.

Thanks for the game greygnarl. Bad Nic defense and bad Kursus special attack were the telling points of this game.