View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2015, 03:14 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 8/12/14

I also posted this in the C3G hangout but it belongs here too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
They need to do a set of Marvel Now Heroclix so you guys can make cards for some of the new characters. New Thor, New Captain America, Captain Marvel in her new costume, new Ms. Marvel, Doc Green, Odinson with his axe and new arm, and Superior Iron Man.

It looks like I got my wish. In July there is a Heroclix set coming out called Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD and it will feature Marvel Now characters including female Thor and Sam Wilson Captain America.

http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=531510

There is also a Agents of SHIELD FF pack with Nick Fury, Agent Coulson, May, Fitz and Simmons, and Skye. It will very likely be the comic versions of the characters. SHIELD started a new series last month and has introduced May, Fitz and Simmons into the 616 universe. They wear the standard SHIELD uniforms so far. Skye is a confusing one though. The name Skye hasn't appeared in the comics yet but the TV character was revealed to be someone from the comics at the end of the last episode. I'm sure we will learn a lot more about her as the TV show and comic series progress but right now its a mystery.

I think its very likely that we will get Ms. Marvel in the new set. She was on the cover of SHIELD #2, which is the latest issue right now. Carol Danvers Captain Marvel will probably be in there too.

Also, there is a cool Constantine figure in the upcoming DC set: http://heroclix.com/heroclix/preview...ne-nick-necro/