View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Filthy the Clown's Customs - Gladiator Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
I like him. The Gladiators rather need a weaker version of Spartacus. He is easily used, as he is 110 points, and provides a replacement for 200 point Spartacus. I'd like to use him, as I've never used the Gladiators because Spartacus is a necessity and he's too much. I will make you a card if you so desire.
Thanks for the offer and for the feedback, MrWookie. I should have the card under control, but I might shoot you a PM if I hit any snags on it (I am going to wait until I get the figure painted).

In regards to feedback, it might be worth increasing his point cost and changing his defense to 4, as I suspect he will be a prime target (as Spartacus can be). However, the lower defense tends to fit with the mantra of the gladiators, where they attack in one fell swoop, risking it all by the sword. Still, with a shield-based special attack (and quite unlike Khosumet's shield), it makes logical sense to give him a higher defense. I will playtest his tonight and see what it yields.