View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2010, 03:05 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Brave Arrow v2 ?

So I had some ideas for a custom, and wanted to get some feedback.

The idea would be to add a ‘familiar’ or ‘guardian spirit’ onto the base with another figure. This would mean two figures on one base.

My first thought was taking a Wolf of Badru and adding it to Brave Arrow to make a V.2 that enhances that Hero. I would paint the wolf grey or white and the concept would be a Spirit Guardian. New stats would be:

BRAVE ARROW v.2
Aquilla
LIFE 4
MOVE 6
RANGE 2
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 2

100 Points

Spirit Wolf
When rolling attack dice against an adjacent target, Brave Arrow always adds 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When rolling defense dice against normal or special attacks, Brave Arrow always adds 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Spirit Pathfinder
Brave Arrow may move through spaces occupied by Jungle or Evergreen trees. If Brave Arrow begins his movement adjacent to a Jungle or Evergreen tree he is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Scout Attack Enhancement
All friendly Scouts adjacent to Brave Arrow receive an additional attack die.

Concealment 10
If Brave Arrow is targeted and receives one or more wounds from an attacking figure who is not adjacent, you must roll the 20-sided die. Count the minimum number of spaces between the attacker and Brave Arrow. Add this number to the die roll. If Brave Arrow is adjacent to a Jungle or Evergreen tree, add 2 to the roll. If you roll a 10 or higher, ignore any wounds that Brave Arrow just received.

I am debating whether the ‘spirit wolf’ becomes a Hit Zone on the Army Card. The idea of the Range of 2 is that the Spirit Wolf darts out and makes an attack.

I welcome any thoughts or feedback. Thanks in advance!