View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2023, 08:27 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: NecroBlade's ScapeCon III Battle Reports

4x350 (350▲/14)

Round 1 my Dwarves x3, Migol vs Vegie Dad’s 4th Mass. x3, Eldgrim on Ascension. I don’t play Dwarves much, but immediately realized I’d have no chance if I didn’t sprint up the hill. 4th won Initiative and after their second turn and shots I still had a couple Dwarves within striking distance, so I started bringing up Migol. I was able to wrest control of the mountain and even though I still had to charge into WTF, alternating sprints and Bonding let me keep the pressure on and get enough activations to clear out his SZ. Win.

Round 2 my 4th x3, Eldgrim vs Mr_Chompy’s Blade Gruts x3, Grimnak, Guilty McCreech on Origin. I overextended Eldgrim to the Move +2 Glyph so the Orcs came that way to get rid of him. Meanwhile my 4th easily jumped onto height and shoot down. Grimnak only got in a Chomp or two before I was able to WTF him to death. Guilty came out shooting but was too squishy to turn the game around. Win.

Round 3 my Deathreavers x3, Major Q10 vs ViideoSayg’s Fire Elemental x6, Kurrok the Elementalist, Marcu Esenwein on Healing Waters. This was a dumb game where I don’t think I killed anything. I should’ve stayed put and forced Kurrok to come across the map, but I tried to move onto the hill. Never could set up a screen because the Fire were burning hot, and it only took a few attacks to kill Q10. Loss.

Round 4 my Nilfheim, Nakitas vs ISB3’s Fyorlag Spiders x4, Wyvern x2 on August 2. I didn’t love this matchup because either Wyvern could make short work of Nilfheim and the Nakitas could have a tough time from there. A Wyvern actually flew past and started scooping up and killing Nakitas while Nilfheim was busy with Spiders. It wasn’t until the very end of the game we realized at Height 2 the Spiders shouldn’t’ve been engaging and attacking Nilfheim from some of the spots they were, which was a huge disadvantage for me. Thankfully neither Wyvern went of and Nilfheim was able to survive on 1 Life. Win.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13