View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2010, 11:19 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Star Wars Custom Cards

I don't know if anyone has created Star Wars cards in the baseball card size, but if it helps here is a link to the Heroes of Star Wars Scape thread. It's a group project that is working through the main characters from the movies.

HoSS

Also, here is a link to the Star Wars Customs thread which has a TON of individually created Star Wars Heroscape cards.

Custom Star Wars Cards

One last link. If you can't find the baseball card size, download MSE and make your own. You'll need the program and the Shieldcrusher and Toolkit add-on. The Shieldcrusher cards are the rectangular baseball card size.

MSE

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031