View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2013, 11:31 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Hobbit:Unexpected Journey scape!

You should check out the HoME threads under Misc custom projects. They're making a ton of high quality lord of the rings customs.

Other than that, Orcrist should probably say: When Thorin rolls attack dice for a normal attack, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When attacking Goblins, Thorin instead adds 2 automatic skull to his roll.

Oakenshield should say: Instead of rolling defense dice normally, Thorin may use Oakenshield. When defending with Oakenshield, reduce Thorin's defense by 4. After rolling defense dice against a normal attack, if Thorin would receive wounds, then you may negate those wounds and roll defense dice again. Oakenshield can be used twice per attack.

Those aren't perfect, but they're much better than what's on the card. I didn't read the rest of them, but will check them out. I feel you about the no recognition.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.