View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2010, 11:51 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: (INCOMPLETE) Heroscape Tile RESIN CASTING Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izner;1105237
[quote=hidicul;1103991
Sounds like someone may have cut themselves with thier SHARP razor/xacto knife...

By the way about how many tiles are you getting out of those small packs?

I've done craft work and used cutting tools for most of my life, and learned proper etiquette... but accidents still happen. A slice here, a finger there... the casualties of art and hobby! But if I can keep others from hurting themselves that'd be super keen.

Also, I updated the tutorial to answer your question. Thank you for the question!

[/quote]

Tell me about those accidents. I've been useing sharp "toys" for better then 10 years, then one night while I was debaseing a heroclix figure my knife slipped and I cut my finger. I couldn't belive it, that one slip destroyed a 10+ years record of not cutting myself

Also to the left of the picture I'm sure are wound markers but what are those on the bottom right? Also as far as this project takeing to long, I have waited since I saw molded hexs 1-2 months ago for something like this, I think I can wait till your done...as long as you finish it
Edit: OK after looking at the hex mold and the pieces in question I think those are what becomes of the resin that is pushed out. If I'm wrong then I still want to know what those are

Last edited by Hidicul; June 9th, 2010 at 12:37 AM.