View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2024, 11:28 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Re: North Carolina Scapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Upshaw View Post
Gamer's Armory in Cary, NC had a sign on their door that preorders for the first three boxes of the new version of Heroscape need to be in by April 15th. So if anyone here was thinking of getting some of the stuff through them you should go ahead and do so.

The guy behind the counter also told me that he has had at least one person asking when they would be doing demos/tournaments at the store. He told the person that they did not have any product to allow them to do that. This was met with a response of "Well they are doing tournaments at Atomic Empire." I told the store clerk that yes Heroscape tournaments are taking place at Atomic Empire, but that was being done by people who had held onto their collection for 10+ years. Atomic Empire was not providing any of the terrain or figures.
I love what we have going at AE, but is a long haul for me. Im concerned about being able to make all the events once Organized Play starts up. If you are interested I'd be up for seeing if we can get GA interested in organized play for the new stuff too

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.