View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2013, 05:58 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Hobbit:Unexpected Journey scape!

COME ON!! Every time I start a thread I get no action on it! Does anybody (assuming anyone even finds me) know how to get someone to respond, or even to yell at me!?!?! Seriouslely!!!!!!!!!(pant, pant pant) Okay then here's the Grey Pilgrim himself Gandalf

Gandalf the Grey[IMG][/IMG]

I'm prety comfortable with his point value. He isn't the strongest but he can certainly hold his own against the classic scape characters, esspecially the Grut orcs (He killed Grimnak in 2 turns when I playtested him!)

and as a little bonus to all the fans I don't have out there Radagast the Brown

Radagast

It took me quite some time to figure out his personality, but I think I did fine! Tell me what you think his personality should be if you don't agree with me. Also, point value wise he still needs to be playtested, so I could use some help. As far as I'm concerned, wizzards are all by themselves in the world, and they have allegieance to know one. Because of this, the wizzards get their own custom cards and don't share the same cards as anyone else. However, the cards kind of echo who they have a tedencie to be allied with.

Last edited by JESUSFREAK; January 23rd, 2013 at 08:14 PM.