View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2010, 08:14 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of the Death Knights of Valkrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
I don't think synergy imposed is necessary. It's still a case of "do what the card says, not what it doesn't". There's also GB's quote "perhaps Valkrill is not evil but pure mindless chaos".
....I don't understand exactly what you're trying to say here. Sorry, man.

"Synergy Imposed" is just a heading I invented in order to note the connections that put the Book-character at a disadvantage. Ana Karithon's Turn Undead SA focuses on a particular type of unit. The Death Knights fit that type. It just happens that this particular "synergy" is, in fact, to the Death Knights' detriment. But I still think it's worth noting in the Book, since one of the reasons for the Synergy lists is for drafting purposes, and Ana happens to be a well-suited counterdraft to Undead units.

And I have no idea what the bolded part has to do with anything.

2200th post, though, so thanks.