View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2012, 10:18 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Filthy creates figures with Green Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Was the one package of Instant Mold enough to make all three molds?
Yes, although I only get 1, maybe 2 molds out of one package. I used one mold to create 2-3 figures, then melted it back down to create another mold. If you want to keep the molds for a bit, you might want to buy at least a couple of packs of Instant Mold.

Quote:
How does the dried Green Stuff feel? Is it similiar to HS plastic?
Once cured, it is very similar.

Quote:
This looks easy enough that my lonely squad of Aubriens might finally be getting some brothers...
The trick, at least for me, was lining up both sides of the mold. Once I added the lego piece for reference, it worked much better for me. There is also an art to ensuring that the Green stuff is pressed down deep enough in the mold. Otherwise, you end up with fat figures (I will try to post a picture of one of these).