View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:41 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: davidlhsl's Battles - Hitting the Freeway

David: “Set your GPS devices for fun, Sports Fans! We have one more freeway battle, and Sock Puppet joins me in the broadcast van along with Pam.”

Sock Puppet: “Ready to assist, David! The vehicles have been fueled and are heading down the freeway at top speed!”

Pam: “There was that one incident when the tan car tore through a Sonic Drive-In hoping to pick up one of their slushes.”

David: “Those give me brain freeze.”

Pam: “You can pinch the bridge of your nose to relief that pain.”

David: “I saw that on television and tried it. I still have brain freeze, but my nose hurts.”

Pam: “You’re weird.”

Sock Puppet: “Perhaps these Route 44 Cherry Limeaids will hit the spot!”

David: “Oooo, I love those. Gimme!”

Pam: “I prefer water, thank you.”

David: “I’m getting a text. Hee, Bob is yelling at us for not drinking Burt’s Beer. I suppose we should do something for our sponsor.”

Sock Puppet: “I’m way ahead of you, David. Check out these beer soaked brats I grilled.”

Pam: “Those are brats? They’re awfully flat to be bratwursts.”

Sock Puppet: “I know. I soaked them in Burt’s Beer.”

David, Pam, and Sock Puppet: “Hahahahaha--- ahhhhhhhhh.”

Pam: “David, you’ve got another text.”

David: “It’s from Bob, but I can’t read it aloud while we’re on the air.”

Off-camera announcer: “Summer is here, so enjoy your bratwursts soaked in the flat brew of Burt’s Beer. Burt’s Beer: Chillin’ while grillin’ with Burt’s will require penicillin.”

Sock Puppet: “Summer???”

Team Rhino vs. Team Emma Frost

Spoiler Alert!

Bracket Updated