View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Othkurik the Black Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
I assume that Lurking Ambush does not work with Acid Spray Special Attack. If it did, it would give the ability to attack 3 figures with 7 dice. I realize that special attacks generally don't get bonuses, but Lurking Ambush says, "add 3 to his Attack value." It doesn't specify normal attack. Could we get a clarification on this?
I really doubt it would modify his special attack.

Although I do find it interesting that it says "attack value" (I don't think I have seen that on any other cards thus far, correct me if I am wrong), I believe that it only modifies his base attack.

I think it would say that it modifies the special attack as well as the base attack if that was the case.
Special Attacks are never modified.
Repeat.

Edit: I don't presume to imply that I have as much insight into the rules as the designers/playtesters, but and others have told us this repeatedly.