View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Talking Filthy's Carnage Reports - Updated 2012-08-21

Carnage Report Index
HS Online Tournament
2011-11-05 - Mechanicon2011-10-22 Florida Frenzy 5.0
2011-06-25 Florida Frenzy 4.5
2011-02-08 Wolves!!
2010-12-13 Priscus, Gladiator Hero
2010-11-04 Death Knight battle
2010-10-24: Florida Frenzy 4.0

River of Blood Dungeon Crawl2010-05-24
2010-04-22
2010-01-11

----------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my first battle report!

Mrs Filthy and I have been waiting to try some of the new D1 figures in a match, and last night we were finally able to make the time. What follows is a description of that encounter.

First off, the teams:

Filthy:
Sir Dupuis
Phantom Knights X3
Raelin V1
Sonya Esenwein
Air Elemental
Total: 515 points, 14 spaces
Anticipated strategy: Move the PKs up fast, followed by Raelin and the Air E for support. Then, use Dupuis as a strategic missile to smash the opponents, bolstered by Knight's Courage.
Drafting notes: Looks like the Air Elemental is not going to do me much good this game.

Mrs. Filthy
:
Torin
Hydra X2
Kelda
Zettian Guards
Total: 510 points, 9 spaces
Anticipated Strategy: Get the Zettians in a good position, then attack with everything else...Crush the enemy, see him driven before her, and hear the lamentation of the women (well, forget the last part).
Drafting notes: Mrs. Filthy loves the Zettians and almost always drafts them. Unfortunately for her, Torin's counterstike is not going to help them much, as I don't have any ranged units. All melee, baby!

The map:

The match:

Round 1:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 3:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 4:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 5:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 6:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 7:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 8:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 9:
Spoiler Alert!

Hindsight:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; August 21st, 2012 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Added Online Tourney reports