View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2008, 11:15 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: EP's custom army cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent of Vydar View Post
Those are great and interesting. I thought I'd never see a cyborg for Einar or a drummerboy with more defense than Isamu.
Yeah the Cyborg has a little bio that explains that, and the Drummer boy costs more than Isamu, so his def had better be higher!

Captains Rebdul's bio-

The sounds of battle whirl all around him. Crouched down in his trench, Captain
Rebdul tries frantically to hold off the attackers. For seven years the Anu'va Rebelion has raged against the Tyrannical Monarchy put in place by the Shem'se family. In that time, Rebul has held his ground, not even flinching in all of the battles he's fought. Now, he's finally losing.

He leaps from the trench with fifty of his best gun men and take the hill. Shot after shot rains down on the grey armored Shem'se warriors. But the tides of battle turned long ago, and the Shem'se begin to pick off the rebels with well aimed shots. Rebdul's men vanish around him, and he stands alone. Shot hit him, but he doesn't falter. In conflict long past, he was nearly killed. The only thing they could do for him, was mix human biology with technology.

but even his armor hide can't block everything. And awaiting swords finally reach the bravest man the Anu'va region has ever known.

It's kind of long, but there it is. I've got some for the others I will post latter. Oh, and clarification, the regions are desert, and I have a lot of work left to do there. I'm working on like, 5 more cards for the rebellion and monarchy. He's Einar because he died bravely and honorably.