View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: capsocrates' maps - Mulberry Bush and Posies added - 5/2

Reset:

The first thing I notice about this map is the very long sight lines. It's interesting to see in the narrative you took advice from Killometer about this map, because it is a feature a number of his maps have.

I like playing melee so I'm always looking at maps wondering if there is a reasonable way for melee on Side A to approach parked range on Side B and on this map I don't see it.

Helplessness Blues:

I was once told by one of the good cartographers on the site that every hex should be potentially useful. It made sense to me, and as I look at this map I see a lot of space that would not likely have any traffic on it, ever.

I think moving the side glyphs all the way out to the ends, or near the ends, of the points on the side might help, though I'm also eyeing the stray water hexes on low ground near the start zones. The ones on the outside edge of the map. What are they there for?

Pocket Full of Posies:

*This* is my kind of map. This looks like a mad_wookiee creation and I love it. Lots of LOS blockers but still space for range to do its thing, varied terrain and interesting choices everywhere.

I'm a big fan of Pocket Full of Posies.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =