View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

Battleplan and Treasury keep getting better and better. Thanks Jay!

Apparently I can't figure out how to use Google Groups. I thought I started a new topic in the Mythacle Help Group, but after posting a message, it was not listed anywhere; couldn't find it. So here is what I posted (thought I posted) over there:

While using the Treasury to load up my collection, I noticed a couple quantity errors while doing the "Add or remove set contents" feature.
1) For the set "Road to the Forgotten Forest", it should add/remove 2 "Evergreen - 1 Hex, 11 Levels" trees at a time, not 1.
2) For the set "Swarm of the Marro", it should add/remove 2 "Swamp - 1 Hex" tiles at a time, not 1.

Also, I noticed a couple spelling/naming errors.
1) It's "Malliddon's Prophecy" with 2 Ds, not "Mallidon's Prophecy" with 1 D.
2) Under the set "Malliddon's Prophecy" is the pack "Grut Orcs", not "Orc Gruts".

Last edited by GaryLASQ; July 7th, 2012 at 10:16 PM.