View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2012, 08:39 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Anybody have any feedback for the Ragweb Spider? No? Yes?

~SoA, feeling vaguely alone...
Ask and ye shall receive...

People have played with the "poison" status condition for a long time now. Your take on it seems a lot like the Werewolf Lord's. I'm not too happy with the idea of losing the poisoning marker from the Army Card until after the unit actually dies.

Other notes:
Balancing a high end cost for a common hero with bonding (and his option isn't that good either) usually also needs some butt kicking stats. The Ragweb Spider lacks this. I'd up his move or defense by 1.

I thought it was Climb x2?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.