View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2023, 02:57 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: Midwest Melee III (Omaha) Nov 11th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Had I gone, I was planning on going with Glads X2, Blasts X2, Laglor, Zetacron…which, looking at it, I think would have done pretty well.
That's over right?

Glads x 2 - 160 + 40 tax - 200
Blasts x 2 - 120 + 40 tax - 360
Laglor - 470
Zetacron - 530?

You can drop Zeta.
oh...weird...clearly I can't math. not sure what I was doing there. But yeah, I guess it woulda been Marcu in place of Zeta then...so yeah, just a Glad/Blast core backed by Laglor.
If it makes you feel any better I had to triple check because I've been spoiled with Chris' website army builder.

The Tron build I was looking at for my son was Raelin SotM instead of Laglor.

The approach up to the Elf Wizards probably would have dictated that game. If they can destroy enough Glads before they get engaged I think they can win that fairly easily. If the glads can get there with 5+ glads I think the Trons could be tough. But the elves hit pretty hard with Chardris, Jorhdawn, and Arkmer. Plus engagement strike might have been a thing.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G