View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2007, 03:16 AM

obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker
HeroScape Video Game?

Is there any possibility, or any interest, in a HeroScape videogame in Hasbro's future? I'm sure this subject has been brought up before among fans of this site. If so, sorry for the repetition. I think the idea has a lot of potential. The game can begin with one or two players (or three or four, depending on the scenario) starting off with a minimum sized army, and eventually earning more and more squads and heros with each new success. Elite characters, or certain unique heros can be unlocked after so many successful levels. Profiles could be created to save progress. The game could include different landscapes from the boardgame (or from fans creations) and maybe even include a "build your own battlefield" setting. It could be played as both basic and master levels. It would be a gamer's dream. While nothing could ever replace the board game (nor would I want it to), it just seems like a natural extension to the game. Your thoughts?