View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2007, 02:19 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan
What I'm looking for is a good way to kill these guys. People have said Q9, but the minions usually survive the three attack dice in the special attack, or they move in too fast for the normal attack. The guys that I've had the most luck with are Kaemon Awa and Deadeye Dan, usually accompanied by Theracus. Just wondering if anyone else knows a good way to kill Hell's Angels with a relative number of points.
I've used two ways successfully: (1) Krug, and (2) 3 squads of 4th Mass. But the Minions are tough, no doubt about it; that's why they are a bit pricey.