View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2012, 05:52 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

Just a couple of real quick things.

The High Elf Priest is broken. A +2 attack boost for all friendlies with a radius is ridiculously powerful, let alone the defense boost stuck on. And as an uncommon hero, even more so. I take two of these guys and two squads of (insert your favorite ranged squad here) and win.

Assassin is spelled incorrectly on the Drow Assasin.

On a couple cards, all special abilities should be titled in all CAPS.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think COUNTERSTRIKE is one word, not two.

Come on guys, this is a place for review, but you can spruce them up a bit before you stick them in here. It takes away from the actual unit design help when the cards themselves aren't up to par as far as design and format goes.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!