View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: D&D Mini's- As well made as they appear in the pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kboleen View Post
Speaking of D&D miniatures: I really enjoy the Skirmish game. The new 4e Skirmish rules are quite simple, much like Heroscape. By that I mean players can make it as easy as they want or as hard. And the new 4e card stats are mostly all inclusive on the card, which I like because I got tired of always refering to a special ability chart, i.e. Mage Knight/Heroclix. Once again much like Heroscape cards. Makes me wonder if WotC took a cue from Heroscape when they redesigned Skirmish for 4e. But I digress. My question for this post is what D&D miniature expansions are the best, and by best I don't necessarily mean scupt wise but playability. I can pick up an Unhallowed case for $50 online. Just wondering if it's worth the money.
There are a few that I want out of that set. I could give you a list. You could sell the extra copies of these figs to me to offset your cost. Something to think about.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell