View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: davidlhsl's Battles - Hitting the Freeway

David: “Howdy do, Sports Fans! I hope you remember your PIN number, because we’re taking our next group of misfits to the bank. Joining me is my good friend, Bob!”

Bob: “Thanks, David. I see you’re giving your battle mats a workout. First you used it for a freeway, and now it’s a bank setting. What’s with the dominoes?”

David: “I want to use the same layout for the upcoming set of battles, and leaving wet erase markers for a length of time on a vinyl mat could leave permanent stains. So I’m using these dominoes to indicate walls and openings. We have two different banks, and each team will begin by trying to crack open the bank’s vault in their respective bank. The vault shares the same stats as the Heroscape Fortress Door. Neither team is permitted to leave the vault area unless at least one vault is opened.

“Once a vault is opened, that team can assign a Loot Glyph to one of its Heroes. A Hero with the Loot receives a +1 attack bonus, or +2 if the Hero is on the side that opened their vault first. A Hero may hold both Loot Glyphs. A Hero with both Glyphs will get +2 (or +3 if on the team that opened their vault first) and will only lose one Loot at a time if wounded.

“Combat may commence once one of the vaults is opened. The other team may continue striking at their vault in order to obtain their Loot. The game ends if one team destroys the other, or if one team can obtain both Loot glyphs and exit the map via the roadway. It’s only necessary for members with the Loot to exit to trigger this victory condition. What do you think?”

Bob: “That sounds interesting. I’m looking forward to seeing this in action.”

Off-camera announcer: “This safe crackin’ battle is brought to you by Burt’s Beer. Burt’s Beer: If you drink too much, your stomach might make an early withdrawal.”

Team Deadshot vs. Team Scorpion

Spoiler Alert!

Bracket Updated