View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2009, 11:15 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Custom Heroscape Card

It's not that bad. Here are my thoughts:

I like that the life is high and the movement is low- fits well with hobbits.

I like the choice of Ullar for the halfling.

I would reverse the attack and defense ratings. Hobbits are hard to kill, but they aren't the greatest warriors.

Human champion bonding is good.

The wording of "Hobbit Defense Boost" is awkward. I think your intention is for the hobbit to boos the defense of the champion, but you have an ambiguous pronoun reference, so it's not clear whose defense you're boosting. One way you can have champion bonding and still have a defense boost is to re-word it so that any human champion within ? clear sight spaces of the halfling receives one additional defense die.

The halfling's name (and you might want to name him since he's a hero) should be slightly larger, bold, and in all caps.

Go with a bold font for the characteristics on the left side of your card.

That's about it. Keep up the good work!