Thread: X-Wing
View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2013, 02:09 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: X-Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
The extra base set gives you the extra dice and movement templates so that players don't keep having to share them. It's more of a convenience that makes games go faster, not to mention getting the additional X-Wing and 2 Tie Fighters.

But...if that's something you want to get later after you start out with more variety of ships, that's cool too and will work
Well, I'm too much of a Stackpole fan to pass up Wedge, so I stuck with one starter and three expansions. Now, where is my Corran Horn pilot?
Not here yet, but there is a thread on BGG that offers fan-made custom ideas for his card. Maybe those will give you some ideas to play with.
Awesome! I have enough faith in FFG for them to include him eventually; they included Tycho and Salm, didn't they? Once I finally get my hands on this game I'm gonna have to look at that thread again...

It would be awesome to have the HoSS release a Corran Horn unit at the same time as FFG's Corran Horn Pilot.

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.