View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2013, 10:53 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: davidlhsl's Battles - FWOOSH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Even more exciting for me is this is going to be a mixed draft. I don't think I've done one of those in a while, at least not on this scale. I'll incorporate customs from C3G, Matt Helm, Sherman Davies, and Balantai. The latter three are designed to celebrate their return to the comics forums (not certain, but I think Sherman Davies has been very busy with the excellent C3V project).
Thanks David, I appreciate the nod and I'm sure Balantai and Matt do as well. Bats is correct; working in C3V keeps me very busy, but I have been working on a massive update to my Marvel project (revisions of some old cards as well as a bunch of new ones), so it's not like I've forgotten your battles or the Superscape section in general.