View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2009, 01:48 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Agent Minivann's Work(s) in Progress

I went over the Spec Ops "cards" and cleaned them up a bit. I decided to go with Special Air Service to make it less generic. When I get the chance I'll make proper army cards for these guys. I haven't even tried to play them. I'm thinking 60 points each, but I'm just pulling that number out of the air. I don't even have a clue where to look for appropriate figures, so I'll probably just use some AE figures.

Special Air Service Trooper
Human, SAS, Disciplined, Common, Medium 5
Life 1, Move 5, Range 7, Attack 3, Defense 3

SAS Regiment Bonding
Before taking a turn with Special Air Service Trooper, you may take a turn with any other SAS figure you control within clear line if sight. You may take a turn with up to 3 SAS figures per order marker. You can not take two turns with the same figure with SAS Regiment Bonding.

Flash-Bang 15
Range 5 Lob 12
Special Air Service Trooper starts the game with a grenade marker. Before moving the Special Air Service Trooper may use Flash-Bang 15. Remove the grenade marker and roll the 20 sided die. On a roll of 15 or higher remove one random order marker from the target figure's army card. Any unit targeted by Flash-Bang 15 is -1 defense for the remainder of your turn.

Special Air Service Demolitions

SAS Regiment Bonding
Before taking a turn with Special Air Service Demolitions, you may take a turn with any other SAS figure you control within clear line if sight. You may take a turn with up to 3 SAS figures per order marker. You can not take two turns with the same figure with SAS Regiment Bonding.

C4
Special Air Service Demolitions starts the game with a C4 marker. Instead of attacking Special Air Service Demolitions may remove the C4 marker and plant it on a figure or object. At any time during one of your turns, if Special Air Service Demolitions is still on the board, you may detonate C4. To detonate C4, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll 1-3 target and all adjacent figures are safe. If you roll 4-15 the target and all adjacent figures receive 2 wounds. If you roll 16-19, the target and all adjacent figures receive 4 wounds. If you roll 20, the target and all adjacent figures receive 8 wounds.

Special Air Service Sniper
Life 1, Move 5, Range 7, Attack 2, Defense 2

SAS Regiment Bonding
Before taking a turn with Special Air Service Sniper, you may take a turn with any other SAS figure you control within clear line if sight. You may take a turn with up to 3 SAS figures per order marker. You can not take two turns with the same figure with SAS Regiment Bonding.

HK 417 Sniper Rifle Special Attack
Range 10, Attack 3
HK 417 Sniper Rifle Special Attack may only be used if Special Air Service Sniper has not moved. The figure being attacked is -1 defense.

Special Air Service M72 LAW

SAS Regiment Bonding
Before taking a turn with Special Air Service M72 LAW, you may take a turn with any other SAS figure you control within clear line if sight. You may take a turn with up to 3 SAS figures per order marker. You can not take two turns with the same figure with SAS Regiment Bonding.

M72 LAW
Special Air Service M72 LAW starts the game with 3 M72 LAW markers. Instead of attacking you may use M72 LAW. Remove an M72 LAW marker. You must have LOS on the target. Roll the 20 sided die (-1 for every 3 spaces to the target, rounded down), If you roll 1-3 target and all adjacent figures are safe. If you roll 4-15 the target and all adjacent figures receive 2 wounds. If you roll 16-19, the target and all adjacent figures receive 4 wounds. If you roll 20, the target and all adjacent figures receive 8 wounds.