View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2022, 05:13 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

So I brought Nuke out of storage and did some work on his card. I Wanted to make him more friendly to today's metagame, So I (currently) did away with the counter placing special attacks and went with something I thought still represents his penchant for violence. Not sure if there is room for a 3rd power or if he even needs one. I kinda like the two power set up.

I also updated Pill Box to be more rewarding and less of a drag so he should be more draftable now as the juice appears to be more worth the squeeze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post

NAME = NUKE
SECRET IDENTITY = FRANK SIMPSON

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER/MERCENARY/TERRORIST/ASSASSIN
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 180-200

PILL BOX PSYCHOSIS
Before taking a turn with Nuke, roll 1 attack die. If you roll:
  • A Skull – add that Skull to Nuke’s attacks this turn, and after attacking with Nuke you may attack one additional time;
  • A Shield – subtract two from Nuke’s movement this turn, and instead of attacking with Nuke, you may remove one wound marker from this card;
  • A Blank – Instead of taking a turn with Nuke, take a turn with another figure you control. Until your next player turn, Nuke may not move or attack unless an Order Marker is revealed on this Card and Nuke's Defense number cannot be reduced by any special power on any other Army Card or Glyph.

TRIGGER HAPPY 15
Each time Nuke inflicts one or more wounds with an attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, place a wound marker on the card of a figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Nuke. Add 1 to each 20-sided die roll for each figure destroyed by Nuke this player turn.

KILL COUNTING RIFLE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: 5 Attack: 4
Whenever Nuke destroys an opposing figure, place a black Kill Count marker on this card. When attacking with this special attack, you may attack one additional time for each Kill Count marker on this card. A maximum of 3 Kill Count markers may be on this card at one time.

GRENADE LAUNCHER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Lob 12. Attack 3 + Special
Once per game, choose a space to target with this special attack and remove up to 3 Kill Count markers from this card. Roll X extra attack dice, where X equals the number of Kill Count markers removed from this card. All figures on or within 1 space of the chosen space are affected. No clear line of sight is needed.

SUPER STRENGTH