View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:

NAME = SCIENTIST SUPREME
SECRET IDENTITY = ANDREW FORSON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VISIONARY?
PERSONALITY = INNOVATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

A.I.M. EMPIRE
After revealing an Order Marker on this Army Card and taking a turn with Scientist Supreme, you may take a turn with a squad of A.I.M. Agents you control.
If Scientist Supreme is on the battlefield at;
  • the end of Round 2, all A.I.M. Agents you control gain the Flying special power for the rest of the game.
  • the end of Round 4, all A.I.M. Agents you control add 1 to their Defense numbers for the rest of the game.
  • At the end of Round 6, all A.I.M. Agents you control add 1 to their Attack number for the rest of the game.

POWER GLOVES
When Scientist Supreme attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack, add 2 dice to his attack and he has the Super Strength special power. When Scientist Supreme attacks a non-adjacent figure with his normal attack, he may attack one additional time.

ENVIRONMENTAL SUIT
When rolling defense against a special attack, Scientist Supreme always adds 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled. If Scientist Supreme is chosen by an opponent for a special power requiring a 20-sided die roll, the opponent must subtract 2 from that die roll.

FLYING
Ha, maybe we're just overthinking it? This basically captures the feel I'm going for, without any fancy tricks. Sure, it doesn't allow you to rope in other Scientist types (some sort of A.I.M. recruitment power would be a cool idea for the future), but it's still getting the feel I'm going for down.

Added Power Gloves back in cause I like it, but I'd have no problem taking it back out again if we feel it's too much text. Also put Flying as the Round 2 power gain, as I feel that'll really help the Agents get mobilized for their Virus SA before too many of them die.

This was honestly just a pipe dream fun brainstorm for me at first, but a dark deal was struck with the lord of mods to make one, so he may have just jumped way up on my list.

Last edited by MrNobody; April 14th, 2020 at 09:02 PM.