View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2018, 10:45 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Okay, since the next round's up, I'm going to put this here so people are aware I'm happy enough with him if anyone wants to nominate him. I'm not going to nominate my own design (doesn't feel quite right...), but here he is. Going to need to think who to nominate myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Okay, so let's start with an old post from my Danger Room thread - RobertCop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Okay, having finally seen the original film last week, I thought I'd revive a concept that hit the Public Design Post a couple of times back in the day but never really went anywhere - Robocop!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars Miniatures figure from the Legacy of the Force set.
Its model number and name are #32 / Galactic Alliance Trooper. (Would likely need a repaint.)

Robocop
Alex Murphy

Cyborg
Unique Hero
Lawman
?
Medium 5

5 Life
Move 4
Range 7
Attack 4
Defence 5

180-210 Points

Prime Directives

Robocop may never attack a Civilian, Lawman, or Industrialist unless the player controlling that figure only controls figures with those classes on the battlefield. When attacking a Criminal, Crime Lord or a figure engaged with any other friendly figure, that figure rolls one fewer defence die.

Auto-9 Special Attack

Range 5 Attack 0+special

When attacking with this Special Attack, RoboCop may attack two additional times and adds two automatic skulls to whatever is rolled.

Bulletproof Prosthesis

When RoboCop is targeted for a non-adjacent attack and 2 or fewer skulls are rolled, you may ignore that attack. When RoboCop is targeted for an adjacent attack and 1 or fewer skulls are rolled, you may ignore that attack.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================