View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Wolverine and the X-Men set.
Its model number and name are #013 / Multiple Man or #205 / Multiple Man.

NAME = MULTIPLE MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = JAMIE MADROX

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INVESTIGATOR
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 90?

MULTIPLE CHOICE
You may draft this Jamie Madrox figure into an army with one or more Common Jamie Madrox figures. After being destroyed, this Jamie Madrox cannot be placed back on the battlefield with the Dupes special power.

X-FACTOR ACCOMPANIMENT
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Investigator Hero or Unique Bruiser Hero that you control and before taking a turn with that Hero, you may move and attack with up to two Common Multiple Man figures that you control.

DUPES 10
When this Multiple Man receives one or more wounds from a normal or special attack, you may roll the 20-sided die before placing those wounds. If you roll 10 or higher, ignore any wounds this Multiple Man just received and, if possible, place one of your previously destroyed Multiple Man figures adjacent to this Multiple Man.
-----------
Been meaning to post this guy for a while; the X-Factor Investigations team is definitely on my to-do list, and I feel like a Unique version of Madrox to lead the charge (and tie the Madrox dupes and the other X-Factor members together) is a must-have.

The Bruiser class currently consists only of Strong Guy, but I think it'll be a great fit for Monet as well, and maybe even Shatterstar.

Last edited by Ronin; April 10th, 2016 at 06:34 PM.