View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2013, 04:01 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
C3V Repaints 8-10 added Darkclaws

Darkclaws. Really wish I'd done before and after pics.

Wolfpack Heroes- Looks like Arktos' spear was broken in my cross-country move last year. Bummer.

Quickblades and Swiftfangs- painted and drybrushed for contrast and to bring out detail

Mariedians- added a little blue to some of the models so the units look more cohesive.

Eilan Sidhe-
Brushed on a couple shades of green in strategic locations to make it look like leaves sprouting from a trunk. Shaded the entire model:

Cathar Spearmen

Just a light dry brushing with boltgun metal and a touch of mithril silver in places, and painted the spears ivory.

With both units, I painted and flocked the bases. Sooner or later I'll cut them off and put them on Impact Miniatures' 'Scape-style bases.

Dreadguls. A wash and a little bit of dry brushing.

If anyone else has repainted any C3V units, please feel free to share them in this thread.

Last edited by Mossman; August 10th, 2013 at 03:59 PM.