View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: davidlhsl's Battle Stories - Burt's Beer Time!

David: “Howdy-doodly-doo, Peeps! I’m David, and next to me is none other than Bob!”

Bob: “Thanks, David. I’m ready to continue our hi1 Tourney with our quarter finals!”

David: “Me too, Bob! We’ve got Team Booster Gold and Team Brood entering this imposing castle setting!”

Bob: “Did you place another glyph on the board?”

David: “Absolutely! I’ll keep with Sock Puppet’s recommendation if the Glyph of Mysterious Artifact appears. I think it’s perfect for this setting.”

Bob: “Well, the only thing I play to ‘Open Sesame’ is this luke-warm bottle of Burt’s Beer!”

David: “I think our Accounts Receivable department is complaining about delinquent advertising payments. I hope Burt’s isn’t stiffing us on the bill!”

Bob: “That’s not good. I wonder if we’ll have to turn them over to a collection agency.”

David: “No, worries, Bob! We have our own collection agency.”

Sock Puppet (appearing from behind desk with a billy club in his mouth): “Ready to assist, Boys! Be right back!” (disappears)

Bob: “He sure is versatile, isn’t he?”

David (spraying air with Febreze): “Yep. It’s worth putting up with the smell, that’s for sure! So, any favorites in this battle?”

Bob: “Those Brood are nasty, but I would like to see a Broodling hatch from Brood Queen’s Impregnate.”

David: “I like Booster Gold, myself. We know what that means:”

David and Bob: “Booster Gold will LOSE!!!” (both laugh)

David: “Yeah, I sure know how to pick ‘em.”

Sock Puppet (appearing from behind desk with a wad of money in his mouth, which he spits onto the desk): “Collected!”

David: “Wait, before you go….” (takes $500 in $100 bills and places into Sock Puppet’s mouth) “Don’t forget your commission.” (Sock Puppet disappears)

Bob: “Let’s play!”

Off-camera announcer: “This tournament is brought to you by the good folks at Burt’s Beer. Burt’s Beer: We thought burning all of our Accounts Payables invoices would help save the planet.”

Quarter-Final Battle 1: Team Booster Gold (BG) vs Team Brood (Br)

Spoiler Alert!