View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2011, 12:43 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
TECH SUPPORT
When a Unique Hero you control rolls the 20-sided die for an Equipment Glyph on its card, add 1 to the result for each AIM Agent adjacent to this Hero.

Advanced Ideas is interesting, but a bit too complex I think. I do like the idea of some pseudo-bonding with a Unique Clone Hero.
I could go for that, too - clearing up Advanced Ideas a bit and making Tech Support the die boost - but part of me really wants MODOK to use the Cosmic Cube without penalty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
The only thing I would suggest is to have their class be Terrorist. That was kind of the plan when working on Madame HYDRA and Baron von Strucker.
If the Top Brass thinks that's best mechanically that's fine by me, but it feels weird calling A.I.M. terrorists - I mean, they definitely are, no doubt about it, and it's accurate to say so, but they've always felt closer to "nerdy arms dealers" than "crazy bombers" to me. But, again, I defer to the decision of the group on that one.

Quote:
NBC SUIT
When rolling defense against a Special Attack, A.I.M. Agents always add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled. If an A.I.M. Agent is chosen by an opponent for a special power requiring a 20-sided die roll, the opponent must subtract 2 from that die roll.
I really like that power; it gives them protection against all sorts of nasty abilities, which make their silly beekeeper outfits a lot less ridiculous. I could see something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Posted this a bit back. Haven't got any input yet. Do you think someone could look it over and give some tips?
I have no idea who this is, so help me along a bit - what, exactly, is the flavor behind Information Leak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
With the Aliens & Androids booster in mind, here's a (rather presumptuous) write-up. I'm not too sure on this one. If I need to scale back and move along, please tell me to do so!
I'm not huge on the E-Glyph powers that we've churned out a lot lately, but I think the Nega-Bands would be a good choice, since we could re-use them for the other Captain Marvels.

Otherwise no idea, 'cause I'm not really familiar with the more modern Kree characters.

Alright, and also, two more write-ups, this time for the potential Mob Mentality pack.

Firstly, another anti-Mutant character I REALLY like the flavor behind, and he works to boost plain ol' Humans, too.

Spoiler Alert!

...and a different sort of "mob mentality" with this one...

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by johnny139; August 23rd, 2012 at 11:32 AM.