View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: davidlhsl's Fantastic Celebration

The Rise and Fall of Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ”Previously…”

With the assistance of Joker and Harley Quinn, Thing and Molly Hayes approached Castle Von Doom in the hopes of taking down Doctor Doom. When they arrived, a Kree Scout Captain informed them that the Skrull were in the process of attacking the castle, and Doctor Doom escaped into the Negative Zone. Thing and the others offered to help the Kree take down the Skrull, despite the castle being heavily booby trapped. After a long battle, Thing emerged victorious as Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman arrived.
Battle 5: Doom in the Negative Zone

“I think that’s the last of them,” Johnny Storm calls from the air.

Reed Richards checks his scanner. “Yes, that’s the last of the traps. Ok, Thing, you’re all clear!”

Thing exhales loudly, “THANK YOU! I don’t think I could’ve held out much longer.”

Johnny lands next to Thing and teases, “You could’ve used Doctor Doom’s restroom if you really needed to go. It’s down the hall and second door to the right.”

“And if the toilet exploded, you all would’ve thought it was from the tacos I had for lunch!” Thing laughs.

Reed and Susan appear next to Thing. Reed studies his scanner and says, “Thing, are you in shape to go into battle again? The portal to the Negative Zone is still open. If we hurry, we can cross and chase down Doctor Doom.”

“I’m itching for a fight, but aren’t you afraid we’re going to cross into an ambush?”

“I doubt Doctor Doom would’ve staged the attack on his castle for our benefit. It’s true that we’re taking a risk, and we may have to retreat. But if Doom is weakened, we’re better off staying on offense.”

“As long as we’re all together, why not?”

“Great! Susan, Doctor Doom left behind his Latverian Life Spell. Why don’t you take it with you into the Negative Zone? When everybody is ready, let’s go after Doctor Doom!”