View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: davidlhsl's Fantastic Celebration

Intermission

Campaign Scenario 4: Through the Looking Glass

David: “Our Fantastic Celebration continues, Movie Fans. I’m David, and I’m playing through the campaign with my good friend, Bob.”

Bob: “Great movie, David. And I’m enjoying this campaign. You lost your first game last time.”

David: “Yes, I should’ve drafted a higher point team. I was also relying on a flawed strategy that turned out to be a complete bust.”

Bob: “You also should’ve worked on thinning out the Moloids and taking out some of those Doombots.”

David: “True, but I was worried about running down the clock. We’ve seen plenty of battles go past nine rounds.”

Bob: “Don’t forget: this celebration is sponsored by Burt’s Beer. Burt’s Beer: The taste that’s one-dimensional.”

David: “Our battle takes place in the Negative Zone.”

Bob: “Yes, and it’s another beauty. Let’s take a look at that map.”

Spoiler Alert!

David: “Very nice! I guess I need to draft 3 figures with Super Strength to face Doctor Doom and Annihilus. I want that control rod!”

Bob: “You certainly do. If you snatch it and make it back to your start zone, you’ll win!”

David: “I can’t draft Flash, so I’ll draft… hmmm… Thing, She-Hulk, and I think Swamp Thing will be great for this map. I don’t think Thing will get around on the final map, so he’s expendable. Swamp Thing is also expendable. I’m losing the extra activations that Mr. Fantastic would provide, but I’m thinking Swamp Thing is better.

“I’ve also decided to bring along my Glyph of Experimental Medicine, which I’ll give to Thing. It’s a risk, because you can always knock it away from him. But if you decide to use it for yourself, then you’re taking a huge risk as well.”

Bob: “I think Doctor Doom will enjoy Power Draining your Swamp Thing. Let’s get the party rockin’!”