Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   The Book of the Incredible Hulk (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=9718)

Firemaster July 8th, 2007 09:09 PM

The Book of the Incredible Hulk

The Book of The Incredible Hulk
http://www.hasbro.com/common/images/...053E425FD8.jpg
If you cannot see the Army Card graphic, check Hasbro's Unit Page for stats and special powers, plus "character biography" and other non-game unit info.
    The 'S' symbol in the lower left-hand corner of the card signifies this figure has Superstrength. A figure with Superstrength is immune to Falling and Major Falling; the figure is not immune to Extreme Falling however. A figure with Superstrength is also able to ignore any abilities a destructible object has that would give it automatic shields. (Firemaster)

Synergy Benefits Received
Marvel:
  • TBA
Classic:
  • TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered
Marvel:
  • N/A
Classic:
  • N/A

johnny139 July 8th, 2007 09:43 PM

Though I don't like him being stronger than a guy who mingles with DEATH INCARNATE, he is really quite strong. Cool lookin', too.

dragonfire9788 July 8th, 2007 09:44 PM

(My :2cents: may change when I get the figure)

The Incredible Hulk: To quote Sam Jackson in Revenge of the sith: He's to dangerous to be left alive. A+

Aranas July 9th, 2007 04:27 PM

I'm surprised to see he is "only" medium 6 though. I was expecting something bigger and on a double-based like Krug.

Aranas

IAmBatman July 9th, 2007 04:44 PM

It was revealed a while back that he'd be so small in stature. But, yeah, I agree that the idea Hulk would be Krug sized or larger.

jcb231 July 9th, 2007 04:51 PM

Doesn't his size kinda depend on how angry he is and who's drawing him? He looks pretty big compared to Spidey on the box.

johnny139 July 9th, 2007 04:57 PM

Sometimes he's 6'6", sometimes he's 16'2". It depends on who draws, yeah.

chrono July 11th, 2007 03:15 PM

c'mon guys use your imagination he can be however tall you want em to be

allskulls July 11th, 2007 03:23 PM

I think Hulk was made very well. His Rage Smash 5 is perfect. Yes he gets stronger than everyone but when he is stronger he is actually weaker since he is closer do death. I think this could represent his anger being a liability.

The one thing that would make him just right is allowing him to Stomp after a Leap. We had a game where he leaped right in the middle of 4 zombies for and it would have been the perfect opportunity for a Stomp but then we read the card again :?

IAmBatman July 11th, 2007 04:56 PM

Yeah, but Hulk was just getting his feet under him from that leap! No real chance to Stomp yet. Plus, I'm sure he got in a nice Stomp on his next turn ...

AmishBurrito July 12th, 2007 01:50 PM

I now have a question about Hulk:

Lets say he has 7 wounds and he super leaps; How much attack does he have if he attacks after leaping? Rage smash says he gets a +5 max, but Leap says he loses 3 attack for leaping.

I could see this as him having 10 or 8, depending on which you add or subtract first.

hi1hi1hi1hi1 July 12th, 2007 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmishBurrito
I now have a question about Hulk:

Lets say he has 7 wounds and he super leaps; How much attack does he have if he attacks after leaping? Rage smash says he gets a +5 max, but Leap says he loses 3 attack for leaping.

I could see this as him having 10 or 8, depending on which you add or subtract first.

That's a good question. I was thinking you would add the 5 then subtract 3 since thats the order of the card, but since he *extra* wound markers on him I'm not sure.