Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Fan Art & Fiction (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Adventures of Chedwick and Sven Comics #27 3/21/2010!! (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=17250)

SVD997 April 18th, 2008 01:46 AM

Re: The Adventures of Chedwick and Sven Comics #8 updated!!

You are hilarious!

gamjuven April 18th, 2008 05:01 PM

Re: The Adventures of Chedwick and Sven Comics #8 updated!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVD997 (Post 537328)
You are hilarious!

Thank you. If you don't mind me asking, which comics did you like, which ones didn't you care for? I'm trying to get a feel for what people like at Heroscapers to keep them in mind for future comics. I aim to entertain. :D

update: The second part of my blog about the Chedwick and Sven Comics is up, so go check it out! http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=212

tyguy94920 April 23rd, 2008 10:13 AM

Re: The Adventures of Chedwick and Sven Comics #5-7 updated!

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamjuven (Post 534468)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clarissimus (Post 534341)
Hey, these are pretty good. The poem ones remind me of certain Calvin & Hobbes strips. Though I must add that the last one would make more sense with Brunak . . . . how did the Drone get Sven across the lava in the first place?

One never will understand the resources of a Marro. ;)
The Calvin and Hobbes similarities and such would be hard to miss, these comics are definitely inspired by Waterson. I grew up reading those comics and believe that my childhood was very similar to Calvin's in many ways. I could relate to a lot of what happened to Calvin. A good friend of mine I'd like to say. I'm glad you enjoy them. I will continue to release them and hopefully the popularity will grow. :D

I could tell the reseblence

Calvin and Hobbes are great, I want that $100 collecton that they are selling now

On your first post you have the link to comic #5 the comic under the comic #6, and the "Rate this comic here" under comic #6 goes to another comic

Hope you understand that, check it out yourself

Comic #2 is so far my favorite, keep up the good work

EDIT: It also has the feel of "Red vs. Blue" too

EDIT #2: The bottom comic also does not have a link to rate it

gamjuven April 23rd, 2008 10:50 AM

Re: The Adventures of Chedwick and Sven Comics #9 4/23/08

Thanks Tyguy. You beat me to the punch. I am uploading and changing all the pics as we speak. Thanks for catching the #5/#6 mistake. It's fixed now, and a link is put under the last comic. #6 comic is going to be missing for a little bit as we had to fix it to fit vertical. Since it has 3 frames in that little area we need to morph it a bit. It will be back up, it just will take us a little time to fix it. Thanks for your comments and I'll keep your likings in mind!

edit: red vs blue is also pretty hilarious. I have only seen a couple but I enjoyed the voices and the jokes made on each other.

keetacongoo April 23rd, 2008 12:34 PM

#9 is great! Keep them coming!

gamjuven April 23rd, 2008 06:02 PM

Thank you all. The 6th comic should be up and running. The gallery comics are all vertical now too. So go check them out! Every week a new comic comes out so stay tuned. A new blog will be coming out pretty soon as well so keep an eye out for that as well. Please feel free to comment, PM, or rate the comics. Tell me what you think! And thanks! :D

LongHeroscaper April 24th, 2008 03:13 PM

I like your comics very much. I like them all, but the one I like the most is Comic #7. Totally cracked me up!
Comic #2: the end is expected, but I like how you set up the scene and the light. It does add the feeling to the comic.

Rep up!

The link to your blog is not working, BTW.

gamjuven April 24th, 2008 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper (Post 541857)
I like your comics very much. I like them all, but the one I like the most is Comic #7. Totally cracked me up!
Comic #2: the end is expected, but I like how you set up the scene and the light. It does add the feeling to the comic.

Rep up!

The link to your blog is not working, BTW.

Good to hear. Thanks. There is a link to the blog at the top of the 1st post.

Link in signature fixed I believe. There are two parts to the blog at the moment, the link takes you to the first one. There is another link at the bottom of the 1st one to take you to the 2nd. Thanks again! :D

gamjuven April 25th, 2008 12:41 PM

Re: The Adventures of Chedwick and Sven Comics #10 4/25/08

Comic #10 was just added in the gallery as well as in the thread. A front page article showcasing the 10th comic is also up. There are links in the 1st post to everything. Thanks Truth! And thanks to everyone who looks at the comics and enjoys them. Your comments and support are making the comics what they are. Thanks a ton! Enjoy!

Metaknight April 25th, 2008 02:55 PM

They are all amazing! More, more!

Troubleman23 April 25th, 2008 04:41 PM

I loved the comics as SVD997 said "You are Hilarious" My favorite comics are #2, 5, 6, 7, 8!!! Keep doing what you're doing. You got reputation points coming from me!!

Teamski April 25th, 2008 05:17 PM

Well done on the cartoons! Really funny stuff. Thanks for the great work!

-Ski