Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Cosmic Boy (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=39416)

A3n January 24th, 2012 07:32 PM

The Book of Cosmic Boy

The Book of Cosmic Boy

C3G DC WAVE 13
THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Cosmic Justice set.
Its model number and name are #043-045 / Cosmic Boy.
Its model number and name are #215 / Rokk Krinn.

Character Bio - Having highly developed magnetic skills at an early age Rokk Krinn became Braal's greatest professional MagnoBall player, enabling him to support his impoverished family. His many fans nicknamed him "Cosmic Boy," a title he continues to use with pride.

On a galactic MagnoBall promotional tour, Krinn, along with Imra Ardeen (Saturn Girl) and Garth Ranzz (Lightning Lad), prevented the assassination of interplanetary entrepreneur R.J. Brande. Impressed by the teens' bravery, the industrialist convinced them to form the Legion of Super Heroes.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Cosmic Boy may activate Legionnaires with his Legionnaire Leadership special power. Current Legionnaires.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

A3n January 24th, 2012 07:33 PM

Re: The Book of Cosmic Boy - Design Phase

NAME = COSMIC BOY
SECRET IDENTITY = ROKK KRINN

SPECIES = BRAALIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEGIONNAIRE
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 260

LEGIONNAIRE LEADERSHIP
After revealing an Order Marker on a Legionnaire you control and after taking a turn with that Legionnaire, if there is an unrevealed Order Marker on this card, you may take a turn with one other Legionnaire you control.

MAGNETIC THROW DEFENSE 14
If an opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Cosmic Boy targets a figure you control for an attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, that figure cannot attack this turn and you may place it on any empty space within 4 spaces of its current placement. After that opponent's figure is placed, it receives a wound. Thrown figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

A3n January 24th, 2012 07:37 PM

@Bats, I think that Cosmic Boy should probably replace Timber Wolf in the Legion Of SuperHeroes release, since it was him, Lightning Lad & Cosmic Girl that started the LOSH with Brainiac being the "Technical hand" at the time.

Hahma January 24th, 2012 08:10 PM

Looks good A3n :D

I don't know anything about him or the Legion, but this guy seems to have a nice throwing power that while it allows for 2 throws, it's not overly powered as far as wounding chance goes with a 13+. It will help move his teammates around too.

Cool leadership power. Put the X on him and let the Legionnaire's take double turns for the round :D

Griffin January 24th, 2012 08:57 PM

The Legion are gaining "professor X level leadership". :shock: I am not sure what to think about this right yet. :ponder:

IAmBatman January 24th, 2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A3n (Post 1548936)
@Bats, I think that Cosmic Boy should probably replace Timber Wolf in the Legion Of SuperHeroes release, since it was him, Lightning Lad & Cosmic Girl that started the LOSH with Brainiac being the "Technical hand" at the time.

Consider it done. :-) Though I won't update the thread until next Sunday, I'll update my file ASAP. I'll be back to review the SP here once I've caught up in a few other places.

IAmBatman January 24th, 2012 10:53 PM

SP looks good. Should be interesting to see how tough Legionnaire Strategy makes the faction. Happily, you have enough Legos to properly test it out now.

Magnetic Throw needs a new name. I know it's the same power text as Magneto's version, but the D20 numbers are different, so without any difference in the power names, that'll get confusing ... No suggestions off the top of my head, sadly ... (sorry!). But something's gotta happen there.

Otherwise, good stuff! Oh, and you're OK with him not having the class of Legionnaire and missing out on all the Legionnaire synergies?

A3n January 24th, 2012 11:34 PM

LEADER: This is a hard choice. And I thought at the time that I had a good reason to go with this over the Legionnaire synergy, but now I can't remember what that was & hence I am unsure if I should keep it or change it.

MAGNETIC THROW: I still think if the only thing that changes in the power is the number then the power shouldn't require a different name. But if it puts your mind at rest we can add the number after the name or change the numbers to the same as Magneto.

LEGIONNAIRE STRATEGY: One thing that balances this out a bit is while OMs are on him they aren't going on Brainiac -- which the team requires to get the D20 boost. But if you all think it's too powerful I have a few other ideas at how to temper it. :D

IAmBatman January 24th, 2012 11:51 PM

Well his being a Leader tempers Legionnaire Strategy quite a bit since if you reveal OM 1 on him, you're not getting the bonding that turn, and if you don't reveal OM 1 on him, you're not getting bonding until you reveal an OM on him.

Something to keep in mind with the whole Leader/Lego debate ... though I think Legionnaire might also be less confusing on him for this reason.

Number after the name for Magnetic Throw works fine for me. :-) I prefer him a bit weaker than Mags, though.

Spidey'tilIDie January 25th, 2012 03:53 AM

Quote:

I think you mean Saturn Girl. ;)

A3n January 25th, 2012 03:57 AM

so for Magnetic Throw which number should be the changeable one? The number to allow you to throw or the number for the damage?

A).
Quote:

MAGNETIC THROW 12
After moving and instead of attacking, you may choose one small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Cosmic Boy. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, throw the chosen figure by placing it on any empty space within 4 spaces of its original placement. After the figure is placed, you may roll the 20-sided die for throwing damage. If you roll an 11 or higher, the thrown figure receives 1 wound. Thrown figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks. When Cosmic Boy uses his Magnetic Throw, he may use his Magnetic Throw one additional time.
or:
B).
Quote:

MAGNETIC THROW 15
After moving and instead of attacking, you may choose one small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Cosmic Boy. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or higher, throw the chosen figure by placing it on any empty space within 4 spaces of its original placement. After the figure is placed, you may roll the 20-sided die for throwing damage. If you roll an 15 or higher, the thrown figure receives 1 wound. Thrown figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks. When Cosmic Boy uses his Magnetic Throw, he may use his Magnetic Throw one additional time.
I adjusted the values sightly to the OP to compensate for keeping the other value the same as Magneto's Magnetic Throw.

A3n January 25th, 2012 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie (Post 1549132)
Quote:

I think you mean Saturn Girl. ;)

:lol: Yes I did. :D

Griffin January 25th, 2012 07:38 AM

What about a different type of "magnetic" power? Perhaps a bit of a hybrid?

MAGNETIC MANIPULATION
Before Cosmic Boy or any other figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Cosmic Boy moves, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, you may place the figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its current location. After the figure is placed, you may roll the 20-sided die for throwing damage. If you roll 15 or higher, the thrown figure receives 1 wound. Thrown figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Hahma January 25th, 2012 08:03 AM

So you'd have him throw large and huge figures Griff? Even vehicles? I don't know the character, so I didn't know his power level. Though 15 or higher is a rare enough chance.

Griffin January 25th, 2012 08:27 AM

I wasn't really thinking about that level fine tuned perfection for the suggestion, just trying to gauge how people feel about the concept in general.

Although, it should be stated that this guy at his best could easily rival Magneto at his best, there just happens to be much more reading material on Magneto, so that along with the X-men movies makes this guy look obscure (which he kinda is, even to DC fans who don't read Legionnaire).

IAmBatman January 25th, 2012 10:06 AM

So he'd basically be able to move himself or any figure within 4 clear sights of himself up to 4 spaces on a roll of 15+ with the trigger being his moving or the other figure moving?

As long as we don't think the movement interruption is an issue (Jean Gray does it, so shouldn't be) that seems like a fun direction. With Jean and this triggering at the same time, would it just be a matter of your choosing between them if they're both yours, or rolling a D20 if they're two different players' powers?

A3n January 25th, 2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1549150)
What about a different type of "magnetic" power? Perhaps a bit of a hybrid?

MAGNETIC MANIPULATION
Before Cosmic Boy or any other figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Cosmic Boy moves, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, you may place the figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its current location. After the figure is placed, you may roll the 20-sided die for throwing damage. If you roll 15 or higher, the thrown figure receives 1 wound. Thrown figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

I am fine with that although I would like to see the roll to be able to throw come down. I personally would say he would do more moving then Magneto as CB is less inclined to use his power as a weapon unlike Magneto.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1549167)
I wasn't really thinking about that level fine tuned perfection for the suggestion, just trying to gauge how people feel about the concept in general.

Although, it should be stated that this guy at his best could easily rival Magneto at his best, there just happens to be much more reading material on Magneto, so that along with the X-men movies makes this guy look obscure (which he kinda is, even to DC fans who don't read Legionnaire).

Exactly. A major misconception about the Legionnaires is because they have boy & girl at the end of their name they aren't powerful, when in fact they are & they would rival a lot of the big & better known names. In one story line the Legion rejected Superboy for not being powerful enough. I also believe that I lot of other superheroes (in both universes) were modelled on them.

Griffin January 25th, 2012 10:24 AM

To that last question from Bats, Yes.

Griffin January 25th, 2012 10:25 AM

A3n, if you like the power, feel free to adjust the rolls or mechanics how you like. I was just tossing the concept around. I trust you will bring this guy home. :D

IAmBatman January 25th, 2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1549211)
To that last question from Bats, Yes.

Cool. Just making sure I understood it fully. Since I got it on the first try, I'm happy with those mechanics. :-)

And I'm all for lowering the roll to make the throw here, A3n. Probably significantly (5+ even?). Keeping the damage roll at 15+ will more than keep him in check.

Griffin January 25th, 2012 07:17 PM

One thing I thought of that is a tad confusing and we would need to word to get around is something in a mirror test:

IamBatman is playing with Batman.

A3n is playing with Cosmic Boy.

Griffin is playing with Cosmic Boy.

Batman attempts to move.

Cosmic Boy I and Cosmic Boy II want to redirect his movement before Batman moves. So they both roll D20s to see who goes first.

Cosmic Boy I wins and attempts to throw Batman and succeeds, but as soon as he attempts to actually move/throw him, Cosmic Boy II rolls and succeeds in redirecting that movement.

Cosmic Boy II now goes to move/throw Batman, and then Cosmic Boy I intercedes and takes over again. and again... and again... and again... and again...

IAmBatman January 25th, 2012 07:30 PM

Hmm ... good call. Not sure how to avoid that under the current mechanics.

Hahma January 26th, 2012 07:46 AM

Graviton is about as powerful as it gets with throwing and he's 9+ to throw.

A3n January 26th, 2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hahma (Post 1549734)
Graviton is about as powerful as it gets with throwing and he's 9+ to throw.

Ok with cosmic boy only throwing once (Graviton throws 3 times) would 9+ also be ok for CB?

Spidey'tilIDie January 26th, 2012 05:35 PM

I would advocate it be like Magneto II's Magnetic Assault (2 Throws of 9+) but possibly bump it to 10+. That way he is only slightly weaker than Magneto which I believe falls into the range A3N is looking for pointswise for him.

And yes, most of the legion, minus the older members, were created by the same man who created the NEW Uncanny X-Men (Wolverine, Shadowcat, Storm, Nightcrawler, Banshee, Thunderbird, Colossus, Psylocke), Dave Cockrum, who recently passed away. He is also responsible for the Legion-like Imperial Guard, led my by the last of the Strontians, Gladiator (Strontium is another element, like Krypton), whose real name is Kallark (a marriage of Kal and Clark). It just gets more funny from there.

IAmBatman January 26th, 2012 06:12 PM

That explains why Timberwolf and Wolverine are so much alike.

If we want to echo Magnetic Assault here, I'd rather just go with the same exact power. Changing the number by one isn't enough of a difference to make the inconsistency worthwhile.

A3n January 26th, 2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie (Post 1549975)
I would advocate it be like Magneto II's Magnetic Assault (2 Throws of 9+) but possibly bump it to 10+. That way he is only slightly weaker than Magneto which I believe falls into the range A3N is looking for pointswise for him.

If it was the same activation as them (Mags & Graviton) I would agree but current activatation (if we can work out the mirror issue) is on moving a figure.

IAmBatman January 26th, 2012 08:01 PM

I'm not sure the current activation will work given the issue Griff brought up, though. Should we just go back to a throw?

Hahma January 26th, 2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

MAGNETIC MANIPULATION
Before Cosmic Boy or any other figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Cosmic Boy moves, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or higher, you may place the figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its current location. After the figure is placed, you may roll the 20-sided die for throwing damage. If you roll 11 or higher, the thrown figure receives 1 wound. Thrown figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks. Magnetic Manipulation can affect an opponent's figure only one time during a turn.
Does that help at all, or is it to stupid? :)

Griffin January 26th, 2012 09:56 PM

Just trying to riff on Hahma a bit:

MAGNETIC MANIPULATION
Before Cosmic Boy or any other figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Cosmic Boy moves, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, you may place the figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its current location. After the figure is placed, you may roll the 20-sided die for throwing damage. If you roll 15 or higher, the thrown figure receives 1 wound. Thrown figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks. This special power can only be used once per turn.

So Cosmic Boy II could attempt to take control away from Cosmic Boy I, but only if he hasn't used this power yet this turn. Also, if Cosmic Boy II does take control away from Cosmic Boy I, Cosmic Boy I can't attempt the power again this turn.

Griffin January 26th, 2012 09:57 PM

My only question/concern is: would it ever matter if "turn" was interpreted as "figure turn" and/or "player turn"?

IAmBatman January 26th, 2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1550134)
My only question/concern is: would it ever matter if "turn" was interpreted as "figure turn" and/or "player turn"?

Well I guess for "figure turn" they could do the tug of war on multiple figures when bonding was involved and on "player turn" they could only tug of war once overall. So it'd be good to be able to clarify one way or another, but both interpretations seem fine to go with.

A3n January 28th, 2012 07:40 PM

Ok let's change activation to be more specifically defensive:

Quote:

MAGNETIC THROW DEFENSE
If an opponents figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Cosmic Boy attacks a friendly figure, before attack dice are rolled, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, the attacking figure's turn ends immediately and you may place the figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its current location. After the figure is placed, you may roll the 20-sided die for throwing damage. If you roll 15 or higher, the thrown figure receives 1 wound. Thrown figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks. This special power can only be used once per turn.
I also think this could be good for the Legion. Not that the on move one wouldn't have been either but there should be less issues with this I believe.

A3n January 29th, 2012 04:50 PM

:bump: Comments & criticisms please. :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by A3n (Post 1550805)
Ok let's change activation to be more specifically defensive:

Quote:

MAGNETIC THROW DEFENSE
If an opponents figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Cosmic Boy attacks a friendly figure, before attack dice are rolled, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, the attacking figure's turn ends immediately and you may place the figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its current location. After the figure is placed, you may roll the 20-sided die for throwing damage. If you roll 15 or higher, the thrown figure receives 1 wound. Thrown figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks. This special power can only be used once per turn.
I also think this could be good for the Legion. Not that the on move one wouldn't have been either but there should be less issues with this I believe.

Griffin January 29th, 2012 05:21 PM

This isn't a "when attacking" power. This is a targeting power. You are trying to reference "when attacking" and "before rolling attack dice" as two separate things, but they aren't. The step before rolling attack dice is called "targeting". I honestly can't process the power until it makes sense within the confines of the game.

IAmBatman January 29th, 2012 07:46 PM

Here:

MAGNETIC THROW DEFENSE
If an opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Cosmic Boy targets a friendly figure for an attack, before attack dice are rolled, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, the attacking figure's turn ends immediately and you may place the figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its current location. After the figure is placed, you may roll the 20-sided die for throwing damage. If you roll 15 or higher, the thrown figure receives 1 wound. Thrown figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks. This special power can only be used once per turn.

I'd rather roll the throwing and damaging into a single D20 roll like Magneto 2.0 to trim this down a bit. Even then the wording needs some work and I wouldn't mind restricting it to just "figures you control" rather than friendly figures to prevent it from getting too crazy in multiplayer games.

I'm cool with the overall direction, though.

Griffin January 29th, 2012 09:58 PM

Just quick comment
Quote:

If an opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Cosmic Boy targets a friendly figure for an adjacent or non-adjacent attack,
I like this direction OK.

A3n January 30th, 2012 03:50 AM

Ok, I put friendly figures in there because I thought we don't have very many figures that do include friendly figures & it seems like we really don't cater towards multi-player games. :shrug: I can live without it. As for the wound thing what about if we just made it an unblockable attack die like Abomination.

Quote:

MAGNETIC THROW DEFENSE
If an opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Cosmic Boy targets a figure you control for an adjacent or non-adjacent attack, before attack dice are rolled you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, the attacking figure's turn ends immediately and you may place the figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its current location. After the figure is placed, roll one unblockable attack die for throwing damage. Thrown figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks. This special power can only be used once per turn.

Hahma January 30th, 2012 07:58 AM

Looks good A3n :D

Interesting to note that we've been getting away from size restrictions lately with powers that move/place figures. Not that it's a big deal here, it's just that it used to be such a big deal that we spent lots of time arguing about. :D

SirGalahad January 30th, 2012 09:48 AM

Whenever we come up with a move/place/throw power, it still needs to be measured against Juggernaut, who we made Large for a very specific thematic reason.

Griffin January 30th, 2012 09:50 AM

Yeah, I remember the discussion way back Jean and Mags I and how I was personally scared to allow large or huge figures to be moved, because the official game didn't allow it. I couldn't ever figure out why (other than the assumption that it was a theme thing), but I remember being worried that there was a mechanical issue that we were overlooking. I even asked Gbob at the time, and he couldn't recall why movement/throw powers didn't affect large and huge figures. Eventually, I rediscovered the summoning glyph from RotV or SotM and realized that it could move a figure of any size, so I knew then that the mechanic was really breaking new ice.

Griffin January 30th, 2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirGalahad (Post 1551380)
Whenever we come up with a move/place/throw power, it still needs to be measured against Juggernaut, who we made Large for a very specific thematic reason.

Well Juggs can be thrown or moved still, he just can't have his own movement stopped.

IAmBatman January 30th, 2012 10:46 AM

Yep, and since this happens in the targeting phase, it's after he's finished his move already, so shouldn't be a problem thematically ... (some gray area when he's targeting with his special attack, which involves movement, but I'm OK with that).

I like it, A3n! Looks sharp. Maybe just call it "Magnetic Defense" instead of "Magnetic Throw Defense"?

Hahma January 30th, 2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin (Post 1551381)
Yeah, I remember the discussion way back Jean and Mags I and how I was personally scared to allow large or huge figures to be moved, because the official game didn't allow it. I couldn't ever figure out why (other than the assumption that it was a theme thing), but I remember being worried that there was a mechanical issue that we were overlooking. I even asked Gbob at the time, and he couldn't recall why movement/throw powers didn't affect large and huge figures. Eventually, I rediscovered the summoning glyph from RotV or SotM and realized that it could move a figure of any size, so I knew then that the mechanic was really breaking new ice.

Yeah, and remember when GreyOwl wanted Wonder Woman's lasso to affect large and maybe huge figures. I was like "If Mags can't do it, WW's lasso can't do it" I was pushing for a beefier Magneto lifewise and throwing double based figures, but I think I was alone in that feeling at the time, but now we have a beefier one, so it's cool 8)

My only regret is that we weren't ready for the big change when I LD'd Graviton. Of anyone, he should not have the restrictions considering how he could lift a 2 mile section of NY City up into the sky. At least JG will get another version sometime as Mags did. Not going to happen with Graviton, but oh well, no biggie. :)

IAmBatman January 30th, 2012 02:34 PM

Regrets ... I've had a few. :-)

A3n January 30th, 2012 04:49 PM

Cool - it looks like he's up to playtesting then. Griff if you can would be able to do this one. I ask because you had concerns about Legionnaire Strategy (which I will rename Legionnaire Leadership so it's not similar sounding to Brainiac's power) & I know that if it is to be exploited you will find a way.

Basically if his points come in anywhere up to 270 then I don't think there is an issue at all but above that we may need to temper the power (which I do have a few ideas about) depending on how much over he comes in at.

EDIT: BTW ERB sent to Davidlhsl & Porkins.

Griffin January 30th, 2012 06:04 PM

Thanks for the reminder A3n. I would love to playtest for you here. I will finish my Hugo test tonight and hopefully knock this guy out as well. :up:

A3n January 30th, 2012 07:01 PM

ERB response from Davidlhsl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Cosmic Boy

(praying) "Please don't let this refer to Justin Bieber." (opens eyes) "Phew!"

Magnetic Throw Defense
I spot checked this with other defensive abilities, focusing especially on the other Legionnaires, and don't see any conflicts. This ability is optional, so you could opt to pass on using this in order to allow another defense ability (e.g., Spider-Man's Spidey Sense) to work.

It doesn't explicitly specify that a roll of 12 or less would cause defense to roll normally, but I believe this is part of C3G's new wording aesthetic. It's clearly suggested in the wording provided, and it's pretty fantastic to see unnecessary text removed when the intent is clear. Very nice!

Legionnaire Strategy
Using my best RTFC skills (which are pretty horrible, btw - lol), you wouldn't actually reveal the unrevealed Order Marker in order to take the bonding turn with another figure.

This is an interesting method of indirect bonding, as Cosmic Boy can pass bonding by revealing an OM on Legionnaire X, then giving turn to Legionnaire Y, provided Cosmic Boy has an OM himself. This ability would also allow Cosmic Boy to pass the bonding turn when Cosmic Boy reveals an OM and takes a turn, provided Cosmic Boy has an unrevealed OM on his card after taking that turn.

Question: If Legionnaire X reveals OM and takes a turn, and Cosmic Boy has OM 3 on his card (for example), could Cosmic Boy be selected to take the bonding turn? The reason for asking is due to "take a turn with one other Legionnaire." I'm not certain if "other" pertains to Legionnaire besides both Cosmic Boy and Legionnaire X, or whether "other" pertains to just a Legionnaire other than Legionnaire X. If the first is correct, then Cosmic Boy could not ever take the bonding turn. If the second is correct, then Cosmic Boy could take a bonding turn when another Legionnaire reveals his/her OM and takes a turn. One thing you would probably not want is for "other" to only refer to Cosmic Boy, as that would allow Legionnaire X to take an OM turn, then give Legionnaire X a bonding turn through this ability.

Final Thoughts
It's always a thrill to see different factions get introduced and fleshed out through the design process. I had a lot of fun with the Legionnaires I playtested a few months ago.

Good stuff! :D