Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   National Heroscape Day (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/15/11 (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=37297)

Chachi October 13th, 2011 09:14 PM

Re: NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/15/11

I hate to do this (like REALLY hate to do this) but my son and I have to bail. Wife has told me of all that is going on here and it would be logistically impossible.

But I have word that there is a Magic tourney going on in the same building at the same time and a guy is bringing a WILD collection for sale of HS stuff!! (Like Aubriens x4, Shades x9!, and other awesomeness!).

Keep your eyes peeled!

WOOKIE October 14th, 2011 10:08 AM

Map wise I'll bring Capuan Arena, Mole Hills, Fire Isles, Desolation Pass, Mike's Maze & Mosquito Coast.

Prize wise I'll bring a BFTU & some other cool stuff.

Army wise I'll bring something :twisted:

Father Of Julian October 14th, 2011 01:59 PM

"Tomorrow will be a good day to die." FOR SOME

flameslayer93 October 14th, 2011 02:01 PM

Have fun at NHSD everybody! :)

Pickle4192 October 14th, 2011 02:52 PM

Hello, Things have come up to where I will not be able to bring my stuff to sell. I have not gotten it all ready and dont think that i will have the time to do so before tomottow morn.

Brownsfan82 October 14th, 2011 08:15 PM

Something came up and I will not be able to go. I miss heroscaping in Ohio. Good luck

Johnnylama October 14th, 2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Of Julian (Post 1496584)
"Tomorrow will be a good day to die." FOR SOME

(...probably me...) :)

Bad news: Jandar70 bailed on me.

Good news: I'm not bailing on me.

I'll throw some maps in the trunk in case they're needed!;)

Fedex worker October 15th, 2011 08:28 AM

Okay so, just to make sure, Marvel IS allowed, right?

(Also if Mattser or whoever sees this, you never actually announced whether C3V would be allowed or not:|, so it may be useful for others if you did)

killercactus October 15th, 2011 08:43 PM

Great time today everyone! Was nice to meet some new people and get some Scaping in again - it's been a while. I still can't believe I found a way to kill Fedex's Captain America.... Insane.

Thanks again to Matt for hosting and running! The format was great and it went very smoothly. A big thanks to R˙chean for the prizes, too!

Deroche October 15th, 2011 09:20 PM

Just to got home (slight delay going through Cinci).

That was fun! Good to see some familiar faces from GenCon and it's always great to meet new ones as well.

Congrats on your win, KC! Was nice to finally meet you.

No idea if Matt is going to post armies or not, so in the meantime, maybe we can post what we played?

Because I wanted people to hate me:

Q9
Raelin
Ratsx2
Marro Warriors
Marcu

A good army for the point total, but terrible for the format because it didn't play very fast. I only got in five matches, but managed to get 4th with a record of 4-1.

Nice 'scape community you guys have there and I hope to make the drive up again. And I'll drag some other KY players with me...maybe I'll tie them to the roof of my car.

killercactus October 15th, 2011 09:28 PM

Good call on posting armies. I played:

Mezzodemons x5 - 325
Raelin - 405
Isamu - 415

and went 5-1, with my only loss to Father of Julian's anti-Mezz army (Cyprien, PK's x2, Krav, Marcu - about as anti-Mezz as you can get without a special attacker...), with a ton of winners points because demons don't die, and I stole a 1st place finish.

Fedex worker October 15th, 2011 10:11 PM

This tourney was awesome!

I went:
Captain America 220
4th Mass x2 140
Eldgrim 30

I played 25 points under, but I wanted to keep the valiant army bonus so I couldn't use a filler I had. Still, I went 5-3 in 8th place, with my first two losses to a one life Marcu then a one life Sonya (I hate the Esenwein family.). Then I got dominated by KC. Captain America is definitely one of the best units in the game, he almost did everything in all of my games except when a 4th took a pot shot with height on someone's Q9 (Deroche?), got 4 skulls, and he whiffed.

But overall was great tourney!